Glory glory Man united, Glory glory Man united, Glory glory Man united, As the reds go marching up up up! Just like the busby days and days gone by, We’ll keep the red flags flying high, Your gonna see us all from far and wide, Your gonna hear the Mans that sing with pride. United, Man united, We’re the boys in red and we're on our way to Wembley! Wemberly, Wemberly, We're the famous Man united and we're going to Wemberly, Wemberly, Wemberly, We're the famous Man united and we're going to Wemberly In ’77 in the stockham team, Back in December '83, And everyone will no just who we are, They'll be singing que sera sera United, Man united, We’re the boys in red and we're on our way to Wemberly! Wemberly, Wemberly, We're the famous Man united and we're going to Wemberly, Wemberly, Wemberly, We're the famous Man united and we're going to Wemberly Glory glory Man united, Glory glory Man united, Glory glory Man united, As the reds go marching up up up! Glory glory Man united, Glory glory Man united, Glory glory Man united, As the reds go marching up up up! Glory glory Man united, Glory glory Man united, Glory glory Man united, As the reds go marching up up up!

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Dreaming for a better dream


I'm always wondering why am not getting dreams like this one. Well, sleeping has been a full time job for me recent times cos am in hols. I guess I shud be lucky to get dreams like this.. This is ma frend's dream last night..

"I went to tour with ma coll frens to some dam. It looked like it belonged to 80s. Then days passed by and I went to England. Days passed. Then I married Emma Watson!! Actually it was my second marriage. I got divorce from ma first wife(can't remember who)..We were talkin like anything and I was happy.. I had a daughter
Then I got divorced again.. I then parted my way with her.. Then again another marriage with another rich woman.. but I can't forget Emma and my child..
Then I'm trying to meet her.. but my mom woke me up.. "
---XXXX THE END XXXX---

After hearing this, I got my underwear wet that ni8.. lol..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fellas.. Enter ur comments here..